I posted about Mocking an Umbraco Node and have not been very happy with the syntax of using it. After writing more and more tests where I mock out a node I decided that it was ugly. I took a shot at making it look better, giving it a fluent api.
This code will surely evolve with each test I write, so will make sure I will post an update as it changes.
Here is an example of using it:
As before it has a dependency on NSubstitute howevere you should be able to swap that out for your favorite mocking framework.
Subscribe to public abstract Gravy : Power
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox